Warrington & Vale Royal College is enrolling now on a wide range of adult part-time, higher education, professional and leisure courses.
Did you know - your adult course may be FREE!*
- If you are in employment and are earning less than £18,525 per year, your course may be FREE!
You may also be eligible for fee remission* if you meet a specific funding criteria or are in receipt of the benefits listed below
- If you are aged 19-23 and do not already have a full level 2 qualification
- If you are aged 19+ and studying for your first full level 3 qualification or you are in receipt of an eligible benefit or your income is below the national living wage (£18,525) (National Skills Fund - Level 3 Skills Guarantee)
- If you live in Liverpool City Region Combined Authority (LCRCA) and wish to study a level 1 or level 2 course, your course may be FREE*
- ACL courses are also FREE* if you are in employment and earn less than the national living wage (£18,525) or in receipt of an eligible benefit