- Fundraising activities throughout the year including Red Nose day, the Poppy Appeal and Children in Need.
- Sporting activities such as football teams.
- Tourist attractions such as the zoo or Alton towers.
- Outdoor activities ranging from walks and visits to outdoor pursuit centres.
- Residential or day trips that form part of your course.
- Volunteering opportunities to hep you develop personal and employability skills.
- Overseas visits - near & far!
- Student Council contribute your ideas and help with important decisions around the college.
- Big Voice - to have your say!
- Themed events to raise awareness for worthwhile causes. Coffee mornings, dress down days, fun runs and collections for the homeless and local food banks. The latest collection has been for the people of Ukraine!
“As a former sport lecturer, with 6 years experience working in further education, my goal in life is to make a difference to the lives of young people and give them the opportunities I wasn’t fortunate to have. I want all our students to benefit from the wide range of enrichment activities at the college.
I enjoy building great relationships with students and supporting them in the development of their life skills."
“Whilst completing a degree in dance, I worked with Warrington Youth Club as a Youth Worker on their National Citizen Service programme.
After graduating, I worked as a private dance school teacher, a passion that still gets fulfilled running the college dance club!
I love how creative this job allows me to be - ensuring as many students as possible leave college with all the life skills and prospects they need, to do what they want in life.”