Learn something NEW in 2022!
Welcome to Warrington & Vale Royal College; we are all really excited that you are considering studying with us. One thing we can guarantee is that we will be here to support you every step of the way. In this rapidly-changing world, the need to contribute additional skills to your CV has never been so important. Perhaps you are at risk of redundancy and are considering a career change. Maybe you are looking to learn fresh skills and seek out new employment. You might even be considering strengthening your position in your current role by developing your skillset. Whatever your motivation, Warrington & Vale Royal College are sure to have a course that suits you.
Early next year we will be launching our NEW Advanced Creative & Digital Skills (ACDS) Centre. Why not enrol on one of our courses in Digital Marketing, Digital Photography and ICT.
A number of our adult courses are now being offered through online learning, enabling you to study in the comfort of your own home!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
If you live in the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority then these courses may be FREE*:
- Level 1 Motor Vehicle Award
- Level 2 Accounting Foundation Certificate
- Level 2 Barbering Certificate
- Level 2 Creative Craft (Art & Design) Certificate
- Level 2 Creative Craft (Ceramics) Certificate
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing (Gym) Certificate
- Level 2 ICT
- Level 2 Counselling
- Level 3 Advanced Accounting Diploma
- Level 3 Access to HE (Health Professionals)
- Level 3 IT Certificate (Cambridge Technical)
- Level 3 Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care Certificate
- Level 3 Principles of End of Life Care Certificate
- Level 3 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Level 3 Understanding Autism Certificate
*Tcs and Cs apply
Get in touch
If you can’t find what you are looking for, simply call our friendly Learner Services team on 01925 494400 or email them at email@example.com