If you are a school leaver who has been offered a place with us for September, please be advised you will receive a letter confirming the arrangements for your enrolment. You will be given a time slot to come into college on either Thursday 12 August
OR Friday 13 August.
We must ask you to:
- Arrive at your allocated time
- Enter the building through the main entrance. You will be greeted by a college member of staff
- Minimise the number of family members joining you. Only one adult will be allowed to accompany you
- Abide by staff instructions given on the day and follow the signage
- Use the hand sanitisers provided
You will need to bring:
- Your GCSE results. We will be unable to process your enrolment without them.
- Photographic proof of ID, which can be a passport, bus pass or work identification ‚Äì we will accept a birth certificate and recent utility bill if you have no photographic ID.
Information to note:
- If you wish to change your course or have not received the grades you were expecting, please contact us for advice. We will also have a Careers Advisor present at enrolment to help you with any queries relating to your course.
- If you do not achieve a minimum of grade 4 in English and/or maths, you will need to re-take either or both GCSEs alongside your chosen subject.
- If your course requires a DBS check (e.g. for childcare courses), you will receive a DBS Form enclosed with your letter, for you to complete if you haven‚Äôt already done so. You will need to bring the form, your evidence and payment with you when you come in to enrol.
- You will also receive a Student Bursary Fund Form along with your enrolment letter. If you think you are eligible to receive the bursary, please return it to the college with your supporting evidence either on your enrolment date or as soon as possible after you have enrolled.
- If you would like to take advantage of one of the college‚ dedicated bus services and have not yet registered, please ensure you email Sue Wilby at firstname.lastname@example.org