Your browser is unsupported and may have security vulnerabilities! Upgrade to a newer browser to experience this site in all it's glory.
Skip to main content
T Level HTQ Employer Info Event Mailchimp Header

T Level & HTQ Employer Information Evening

21 June 2023
Warrington Campus

Are you an employer who would like to know more about T Levels and Higher Technical Qualifications (HTQs)?

Join us on Wednesday 21st June at our Employer Information Evening, where we will be talking all things T Levels and Higher Technical Qualifications (HTQs).

What are T Levels?

T Levels combine classroom-based learning with industry placement - giving students meaningful hands-on experience. Students will spend 80% of their time at college and the remaining 20% on their placement.

Find out more about T Levels

What are HTQs?

HTQs are level 4 and level 5 qualifications that sit between A Levels, T Levels and degrees. These courses are ideal for those looking to gain sector-specific knowledge and experience.

Find out more about HTQs

For students to get the most out of a T level, they need access to an industry placement, which is where we rely on the support of employers. There are many benefits to your organisation for facilitating a student's placement, such as having early access to new, upcoming talent and shaping your future workforce.

HTQs will also be advantageous to your organisation - as they will retrain and upskill your workforce to ensure they meet your current needs and demands. You could even pay for your employee to complete a HTQ to support their career progression in your organisation.

Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to meet our expert staff who can tell you more about these qualifications, how they can help you, how you can help us, plus answer any of your questions. Refreshments will be available throughout the evening - we would love to see you there.

Fill in the form below to register your interest in attending.

Register your interest in attending this event
Warrington & Vale Royal College Logo