Welcome to the home of Warrington & Vale Royal College's virtual events!
In recent times we have all to change the way we do things, and whilst we would love to invite you into college to meet our expert tutors, see our industry standard facilities and even talk to some of our existing students, unfortunately that is just not possible right now.
So, for now you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home or office by joining one of our virtual events. Be sure to check back regularly as we are constantly updating the sessions list below.
Here you will be able to find a list of any upcoming events that you may be interested in attending. If you don't see what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us on: 01925 494400 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Evenings are a great way to explore our Warrington and Winsford campuses, meet our tutors, find out more about the course you‚Äôre interested in and discover what life is like here at the college.
Whether you‚Äôre looking to apply for ahigher education
,part-time or professional course
, or anapprenticeship
, our team of friendly staff will be on hand to answer all of your queries.
Upcoming Open Evening dates
To book onto one of our Open Evenings, please click here.
At an Open Evening, you will be able to:
- Wednesday 9 February 2022 ‚Äì 5.00pm -8.00pm
- Talk to our tutors about our huge range of courses
- Find out more about our fantastic facilities
- Find out about the different financial and learning support options
- Get advice and guidance on the application process
- Discover more about apprenticeships
- Learn what it‚ like to be a student at Warrington&Vale Royal College
Apprenticeships Q & A
We will be releasing new dates soon. Keep checking back for the latest updates, or you can register your interest in future events by completing the form on this page.
Our expert Apprenticeships Team will cover a number of topics during their Q &
A event, including:
- What is an apprenticeship?
- The apprenticeships we offer
- How to apply
- Matching service
- Live vacancies
Join us via Zoom
Meeting ID:629 113 5451
- Tuesday 7th September, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 21st September, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 5th October, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 19th October, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 2nd November, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 16th November, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 30th November, 4.00pm
- Tuesday 14th December, 4.00pm
Interview tips and techniques for apprenticeship vacancies
If you are interested in applying for an apprenticeship, but not sure how to prepare for an interview then why not join our Apprenticeship Matching Team to hear their advice and guidance.
Preparing for an apprenticeship interview is no different to preparing for a "normal" interview, but you may feel that you could benefit from taking advice from our in-house experts, who prepare candidates for interviews week in and week out.
Open to all ages.
Join us via Zoom
Meeting ID:629 113 5451
- Thursday 30th September, 4.00pm
- Thursday 21st October, 4.00pm
- Thursday 25th November, 4.00pm
- Thursday 20th January, 4.00pm
- Thursday 3rd March, 4.00pm
We will be publishing new dates shortly.
Delivered by a number of specialists in their respective areas, our Apprenticeship Explained! events are designed to provide a full insight into the range of apprenticeship options available though the college, how apprenticeships are delivered, how to identify if an apprenticeship is the right choice for you and how to apply or find an apprenticeship when you are ready.
Open to parents/carers of students interested in pursuing an apprenticeship and anyone considering the apprenticeship (all ages) but would like to understand more detail around what the college offers and how they work.
To join us, please just register your details via the form in the grey box and we will send you the Zoom meeting ID and password 24 hours before the event.
All of our virtual events are hosted via Zoom
.Each session has a unique meeting ID accompanied with a unique password. In order to access the event you are interested in we ask that you complete the form in the grey box. Upon completion we will add you to our list and send you the meeting details out 24 hours before the event.
To access a Zoom live talk please follow the below instructions:
2. Click ‚ÄòJoin a meeting‚Äô
3. Type in the Personal Meeting ID and click ‚ÄòJoin‚Äô
4. Enter your name and the meeting passcode and click ‚ÄòJoin‚Äô
5. Please set your video and audio to off