Support the next generation by providing a Traineeship work placement for young and enthusiastic individuals who reside in Warrington, Winsford and Northwich.
Traineeships are education and training programmes focused on giving young people the skills needed to succeed in your sector. These programmes are a great way to develop your talent pipeline and help prepare young people for their future careers.
Open your doors to enthusiastic young people who are looking to gain real work skills whilst supporting your organisation.
Benefits of a Traineeship at Warrington & Vale Royal College:
- Campuses in Warrington and Winsford
- Support the national effort to reduce the impact of the pandemic on youth unemployment
- Develop the mentoring and management skills of your staff by supporting Trainees
- Access a £1,000 government grant per Trainee (up to a maximum of 10)
- Traineeships are fully funded by the government, so there are no costs involved for you as an employer
- Cost effective recruitment – you may wish to offer permanent employment or an apprenticeship to your Trainee once the 6 month Traineeship comes to an end
- Use Traineeships to develop a recruitment pipeline
- You have a young person working for you for up to 4 days a week at no cost to your organisation!
Why choose Warrington & Vale Royal College for your Traineeships?
- Our dedicated service will help source eligible and suitable candidates
- We will tailor the training programme so it is relevant to your business
- We provide on-site training to develop the Trainee’s skills and help them settle into your business.
Once you have decided that a Traineeship programme is a welcome addition to your organisation, we will guide you through the process. We will support you throughout by sourcing and pre-screening candidates and delivering a pre-employment programme to equip your Trainee with basic essential employability skills.
Once on placement we will provide ongoing support including regular one-to-one reviews and training meetings, weekly English and maths sessions and employability & occupational study sessions to continue building the skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
Please contact us today at: email@example.com or by calling 01925 494271.