Production Apprentice (Glass Blower Engineer)
- Monday – Thursday (07:30-16:15) Friday (07:30-12:00)
Glass workers. This apprenticeship offers the opportunity to train from the ground up in a small but fast-moving business that serves high-tech industries world-wide.
Medical Receptionist Apprentice
- The working week will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with ½ hour for lunch.
The role will entail communicating with patients both over the telephone and face to face, processing prescriptions, scanning documents, booking appointments and processing emails and e-consults. The work is varied and rewarding but can be very demanding and stressful at times.
Accounts / Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Level 2
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm Mon-Thurs, 8.30am-3pm Fridays 45mins unpaid lunch break
Vacancy for a busy accounts office, assisting the stand alone accountant for 4 limited companies. All aspects of accounts will be undertaken.
Business Administration Recruitment Apprenticeship
- Working Week Days Mon-Fri Hours 09:00 -17:00
Stobart are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to support our exciting Driving School! We are offering the public the opportunity to gain their LGV C+E license through Stobart's and looking for the right individual to promote, action and assist with this service!
- 8:00am -16:30pm Mon - Fri
As a Bricklaying Apprentice with Xterior, you will join the next generation of builders, fulfil your passion and start gaining the skills needed to build the incredible extensions that Xterior are known for.
Technical Services Apprenticeship
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm, 1 hour lunch Total hours per week: 35.00
The apprentice will work as part of the Technical Services team and closely with the Director and department. The apprentice will gain valuable work experience and acquire the skills required of an Administrator. The role gives the opportunity to see the maintenance and technical support part of the business and undertake administrative duties.
Accounting Technician Apprentice
- Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 16:45. Total hours per week: 36.5
Assistant Accountant to join a growing business based in Warrington. As an accounts assistant, you will support colleagues with the management and delivery of accountancy and business advisory services to clients.
Marketing (Business Administration) Apprentice
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm, 1 hour lunch
Westgrove has a unique position in the marketplace and an exciting opportunity has arisen within our award winning team for a Marketing Apprentice at Head Office in Warrington. The Marketing Apprentice will work as part of the Commercial team and closely with the Marketing Manager as well as working towards a Level 3 Business Admin qualification.
Business Administration Apprenticeship in the Service Delivery Team
- Monday- Friday. Shifts TBC.
Several years ago, when managing our own portfolio of properties, we realised just how difficult it was for landlords and letting agents to find affordable, reliable and efficient services to help them run their businesses. We’re the kind of people who hate to let a good opportunity pass by, and now Legal for Landlords, the business we created.
Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Position 1: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 4pm Position 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 4pm Total hours per week: 40.00
We are a small company looking for an administration and IT assistant. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work across all departments and gain full knowledge of the entire company. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the entire working of a Limited company.
Customer Service Apprenticeship
- 5 days (Includes 30 minutes unpaid lunch break) Monday 8.30-15.00 Tuesday 10.30-17.00 Wednesday 9.30-16.00 Thursday 10.30-17.00 Friday 10.30-17.00 Total hours per week: 30.00
Holes Lane Medical Limited are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Customer Service Apprentice to join their existing team; working in an integral role as part of a small and close-knit team.
Apprentice Logistics Coordinator
- Monday - Friday between 9.00am - 5.00pm with a 1 hour unpaid lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
You will be part of an ambitious team who are committed to achieving growth. You will be working in an environment where company values are an intrinsic part of the way that the business operates. This is an exciting role and a great platform to build a career, not just in logistics but as a close knit Customer Service team.