The results are in for the college’s first term survey. This survey was sent out to all students currently enrolled at college to gather information on students’ overall satisfaction with the college. We achieved a fantastic 2106 responses which represents 81% of the student population; a great result.
Overall, the satisfaction of learners has been overwhelmingly positive. Some of the key findings include:
- 94% of students believed they received good quality of education.
- 94% believe the college has effective leadership and management in place.
- 97% said they felt safe at college.
- 93% would recommend the college to a friend.
- 97% believe their tutors know their subjects well.
- 98% agree that tutors have high expectations of the learners and encourage students to work hard.
- 94% agree the overall perception of the college is positive.
The staff have worked tirelessly to ensure learners remain engaged and motivated, despite the difficulties faced with teaching during the pandemic. We are proud that the results reflect how this hard work has paid off and we will continue to support students to be successful in their studies.