A whole week to showcase the talent of our students and give employers the chance to drop in and select students for work trials and employment opportunities.
Each year we recruit students from across Warrington and Cheshire and provide them with essential vocational training to help prepare them for the world of work.
There are a number of subject areas where students are keen to secure employment and many students are ideal apprenticeship candidates as they have already covered the basics and are ready to venture out into the world of work.
Benefits of attending employer week:
- See our students at work in the classroom or workshop
- Meet prospective candidates and ask questions, arrange interviews and make job offers
- View our industry-standard facilities
- Meet our curriculum staff
- Find out more about apprenticeships.
If you are an employer and are interested in attending, contact our Business Development Team on 01925 494 271 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.